Thursday, December 31, 2009

*Updated* What Have I Been Reading...

*Updated*

I've been wondering what I have been reading lately. So I thought I would document everything I've read for the whole world to see. ^_^

I'm going to be updating this list very often as I pretty much devour books the instant they are in my hands.

October/November
  1. Guilty Pleasures - Laurell K. Hamilton
  2. Patriot Games - Tom Clancy
  3. The Laughing Corpse - Laurell K. Hamilton
  4. Without Remorse - Tom Clancy
  5. Saving Dinner - Leanne Ely
  6. Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen
  7. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
  8. The Tales of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
December
  1. Circus of the Damned - Laurell K. Hamilton
  2. The Lunatic Cafe - Laurell K. Hamilton
  3. Bloody Bones - Laurell K. Hamilton
  4. Single White Vampire - Lynsay Sands
  5. Tall, Dark & Hungry - Lynsay Sands
  6. A Quick Bite - Lynsay Sands
  7. A Bite To Remember - Lynsay Sands
  8. Bite Me If You Can - Lynsay Sands
  9. The Accidental Vampire - Lynsay Sands
  10. Vampires are Forever - Lynsay Sands
  11. Vampire, Interrupted - Lynsay Sands
  12. The Rogue Hunter - Lynsay Sands
  13. The Immortal Hunter - Lynsay Sands
  14. The Killing Dance - Laurell K. Hamilton
  15. Burnt Offerings - Laurell K. Hamilton
  16. Blue Moon - Laurell K. Hamilton
  17. Dark Slayer - Christine Feehan
  18. White Witch, Black Curse - Kim Harrison
January 2010
  1. Obsidian Butterfly - Laurell K. Hamilton
  2. Narcissus in Chains - Laurell K. Hamilton
  3. Cerulean Sins - Laurell K. Hamilton
  4. Incubus Dreams - Laurell K. Hamilton

No comments: