Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This Just In ...

... I am sick. I have been sick since I got home from work on Friday. I am miserable. I haven't had a cold last this long in forever. Usually day and a half max. Not four whole days.

Yesterday, I got up at 4pm, went to my mom's to take her shopping, got home at 10pm, went to bed at 11pm and woke up at 4:30am. I stayed up today until 6:30am and then went back to bed until 9:00am. I just don't have any energy.

In other news, Christmas is happening today in about three hours. Because Mother Nature has decided to dump a ton of snow on Iowa. Travel is not advised for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Awesome.

So I have made the executive decision to bump Christmas with my uncle up to today, bring my mom back to my house for Christmas Eve/Day and not get stuck in a snow bank. 'Cause it would so totally happen to me. Cold + Snow + Ice = Snow Bank.

Also, I am seriously leaning toward hibernating after Christmas until I have to go back to work on Monday.

No comments: