Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!

When I got to work today, I had a surprise. I was walking up to the library and I saw this mass exodus of students coming from the library. One of the ILL girls waved at me and I went over to talk to her. This is our conversation.

Me: Hey. Are we closing?
Her: (looks at me funny) Yeah. We got an email saying you weren't coming in and that we were closing.
Me: (moment of silence) Well, I wish I would have gotten that email.

So we got a (paid, I think) snow day and we'll know by 7am if we get tomorrow off as well.

I decided to use the time wisely...ish.
  • I put away the baskets of clothes that had been languishing in my bedroom for the past few weeks
  • Matched up all my socks
  • Washed my comforter (yes, the washing machine is big enough for my queen comforter!)
  • Washed my new flannel sheets
  • Washed my king comforter (also big enough!!)
  • Washed my king blanket/throw
  • Picked up a whole lot of stuff
  • Got rid of a small garbage bag worth of clothes
  • Drank a half gallon of chocolate milk
  • Vegged on the couch and bed with the kitties
Still planning on doing before bed/tomorrow if another snow day
  • Wash dishes
  • Make bed
  • Vacuum
  • Wash two sets of sheets
  • Wash dirty clothes (1-2 loads)
  • Wash towels (1 smallish load)
  • Clean bathroom
  • Clean kitty boxes


Laters.

No comments: