Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pics!

I finally uploaded some pics from my camera. Let's see how this works, now.


.




Thanksgiving turkey. Don't look too close. The other side has been eaten. ^_^











Cupcakes I made for the student worker birthdays at the library.  They were a little on the scrawny side but I think they were cute.  The one on the left looks a little Eeyore-ish, though.












Kisa and Emme. They would not pose for me. Not even for a Scooby kitty snack.  If you look closely, Emme is sticking her tongue out.  I can't tell you how many pictures I have of her with her tongue hanging out.  ^_^




Okay. Not really good at the picture placing thing. Gotta get better so I can join in the Nester's Christmas Tour of Homes on Monday!


Laters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww cute kitties! Mine are camera whores, especially Clover and Min.