Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Rant in Bullet List Form

  • There's something going on at work that is making me throw back my ice tea like it's a Long Island Iced Tea.  Except for the fact that I don't drink.  And I've never been drunk.  Or understood the fun of being drunk.  But right now?  Looking a little more attractive every hour.
  •  The thing from work?  If it pans out tonight like I desperately hope it won't, you may hear my scream in the next galaxy.  No, universe.
  • Cowlicks are popping up all over my head!  Obviously a sign that the top layers are getting too long and heavy and I need to hightail it to get my hair cut. 
  • I've gone to the same salon since high school, which is now a twenty minute drive.  With the way my hair grows, I really need to get a small trim on my bangs every week two weeks and I can't really justify using up a 1/4 of a tank of gas to just get my hair trimmed.  Even though Mom would love it since salon + Mom = same town.
  •  I need to find a new hairstylist who will not have any history with my very finicky hair.  This is very stressful!
  • There are 5 million things that I have to do when I get home.  I mean IMPERATIVE FOR MY IMMEDIATE SURVIVAL or something like that, anyway.  All stuff that I have been putting off all week but now that I have plans for this weekend, I don't have time to get to them at my leisure (which is usually quite leisurely but not very timely).
  • All I want to do is curl up on my couch and watch the rest of Persons Unknown.  MUST KNOW HOW THE SEASON ENDS!!!  Right now, my vote is aliens.  Which doesn't mean much because that's my answer for everything.  Or ghosts.  But if it is ghosts then damn.  These are some pretty techno-geeky Caspers.  And can I just say, Janet's mom?  Scary a la Joan Crawford.
  • And I have Castle and Supernatural to watch, too.  Plus, umm, some more SGA.
  • Wait, why am I going out this weekend?


Laters.

No comments: