Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Birthday Plan

I will begin the 30 Day Shred on Sunday, October 17, 2010.  I will complete each day through thick and thin, through rain and snow and sleet and hail, in sickness and in health 'til death do us part (or something to that effect) until Tuesday, November 16, 2010.

I am hoping to have lost at least 3 lbs., hopefully more.  I am also hoping to have more energy to gt things done around the house and my job.  I am hoping that I will not be so tired all the time.

I am also hoping that I will be a size smaller!  Perhaps less boobage?  Yes, please!  Oh, to have shirts fit correctly.  And pants!  That don't bulge with the bulginess of my tummy!

Pray to all the gods above that I can stick to this!  Finding 20 minutes a day can't be that hard, right?  I just need to cut out one half-hour show block of time.

Please don't let me fail at this like everything else!

No comments: