Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Mind Is A Scary Place...

I've been reading a lot of Stargate Atlantis fan fiction lately and trying to catch up on the episodes that I missed somehow in the 5 seasons it was on.

(I just watched the series finale.)
(2 years after it aired.)
(I wasn't ready to let go.) 
(Umm, still not ready.  That was a poor excuse for a series finale.)
(Don't judge.)

Anyhoo, apparently reading SGA fic right before bed (okay, all day yesterday) causes one to have odd SG-1 related dreams.  Yeah.  Just go with me, okay?

I dreamed that I was going through the gate on my own after Kowalsky and Mitchell (I know, okay) went through to somewhere else.  Vala was going to another place after me.  So the guys went and then I did.  Only I came out in the Mountain right in front of the Gate.  So I went through again.

And gated out at the library I work at.

Who were totally okay with that.

I know!

And then, I figured out that I was in an alternate reality 'cause there was this person (no connection to work) that was like super nice to me.  Which freaked. me. the. fuck. out.  (There also might have been some really bad Courtney Love hair and electric blue eyeshadow going on.)

And someone else was rocking some long hair which also freaked me the fuck out.  Also, there was some way, way OOC-ness going on for this person.  Freakier than the hair.  Which was freaky!

And so I just sat there at the front desk and waited on people (totally screwing up giving out the password) and telling people "I'm from an alternate reality" every time they talked to me.

Who then nodded and were totally okay with.

Again, I know!

I'm wondering what reading some more SGA after work would do to me?


Laters.

No comments: