Thursday, October 29, 2009

(Not) So Rumbly In My Tumbly

I think I'm sick. 

If you have ever eaten with me, then you know that I don't eat a whole lot.  I'm lucky if I can finish half my plate when I go out to eat.  I have to know in advance if we are going out to eat so I know not to eat that day which is totally ridiculous and sad but lately it's been even more ridiculous and sad.

Observe the ridiculousness and sadness.

I forgot my supper tonight so I went to Taco John's and got two tacos, a medium Potato Ole, a medium Pepsi and a churro (I love you Taco John's!).  So I take it back to work to eat on my break and do you know what I could eat?  Well, do you?!?

Half a taco, a churro and half of my Potato Oles.  WTF?  I used to be able to eat the whole thing.  Okay, I usually regretted it after I felt like exploding but still!  And all I had before that was a small bowl of Goldfish seven hours earlier.  No, not that kind of Goldfish, you sick people.  The cracker Goldfish.

It's been almost two hours since then and the thought of eating or drinking anything is actually making me nauseous.

So what's the deal?  Did my stomach shrink last month when I had the flu and couldn't eat for two days?  Am I finally going to lose that weight I gained in college?

Eh, probably not.  But I still think I'm sick.

Laters.


P.S. You know that 14 gazillion dishes I had left on Sunday.  Yeah, so if you don't do them, they magically multiply into 20 gazillion dishes, give or take a few zillion.  Whodathunk?

No comments: