Thursday, February 7, 2008

Send help

Early this moring at 4:30am, my beloved laptop charger passed away. It was a faithful companion for over a year, charging my Baby every single day. Baby is lost without her charger. She has gone into mourning and will not even turn on to greet me. It breaks my heart to see her so quiet. Today I have sent away for a new charger that will hopefully be just as faithful and will bring some life back into Baby's screen.

:whimper:

Seriously, y'all. I cannot even begin to describe how much RAGE I am feeling at this moment. I am completely addicted to my computer. I am either on the Internet, writing or playing games. I shall be very cranky for the next few days. Plus it didn't help that the 2-day shipping (what? so I'm impatient. deal.) cost $2 less than the actual charger! I just went an entire day with no internet when it went all wonky and now this! Although, I'm pretty lucky that it happened AFTER I did my taxes last night. Otherwise? The rage would not be contained.

So now I'm trying to think of what I can do while I wait for the charger to get here. Everything revolves around the computer.

Oooh, let's do some online window shopping! Wait, no computer.
Who's that one guy that was on that one show? Hey, I'll look it up, but wait, no can do.
What were the dimensions of that bookcase that I was thinking of buying? Oh, I didn't write them down because I COULD SEE THEM ANYTIME ON THE INTERNET!

Yes, I have issues. We can only pray that the charger gets here soon. Because if it doesn't? Run for your lives, y'all. It's not going to be pretty.

No comments: